Free Bitcoin can be hard to come by, and it’s difficult to find methods that are actually worth your time. You could set up your home computer as a bitcoin miner; there are a number of cashback programs that reward you for using referral links with cryptocurrencies. There are also bitcoin savings accounts which provide a flat interest rate on your cryptocurrencies.
There are several ways to earn free Bitcoin:
- Complete tasks or surveys online: Some websites and apps offer small amounts of Bitcoin as a reward for completing tasks or surveys.
- Participate in airdrops: A cryptocurrency airdrop is when a blockchain project distributes free tokens or coins to the community. Airdrops are often used to build awareness and drive adoption of a new cryptocurrency.
- Join a Bitcoin faucet: A Bitcoin faucet is a website or app that rewards users with small amounts of Bitcoin for completing tasks or solving captchas.
- Use a Bitcoin mining app: Some apps allow you to use your phone’s processing power to mine Bitcoin. While this can be a slow and somewhat tedious way to earn Bitcoin, it can be a fun way to learn about the mining process and potentially earn a small amount of Bitcoin.
- Get paid in Bitcoin: Some employers are willing to pay employees in Bitcoin. If you are able to find a job that pays in Bitcoin, you can earn Bitcoin as a form of payment.
It’s important to keep in mind that earning free Bitcoin may not be a reliable or sustainable way to accumulate significant amounts of the cryptocurrency. It may be more practical to buy Bitcoin directly or earn it as a form of payment for goods or services.